We help couples who seem to have lost the Strong connection they once had by providing evidenced-based counselling that works, using social and scientifically-based tools.
With years of experience, we believe that it is important for an individual to become a better version of themselves by working on improving common human problems like anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, anger management, addiction, abuse etc to co-exist peacefully with a partner in a marriage or relationship.
Every marriage is as unique as the people in it. People rarely go into the marriage institution to come out of it. However, most of us who get married either do so:
- Knowing what it is, but without adequate Preparation
- Because it’s just logical that it’s the next thing expected of us to do.
- Because we know about it, we love the Institution, and know there is so much we can benefit from it.
Whatever group we fall into, soon after we get into marriage, we realize that no one is fully ready for this institution and that the lessons in marriage are best taught and learnt in marriage.
When the lessons begin, we are confronted with the painful fact that we may not know how to handle most of the theories and practices that come with it. More shocking is that we seem to find ourselves in a class without a teacher, guide, counsellor or supervisor.
We can help heal your marriage by:
- Working through acts of infidelity
- Find love for your partner again
- Heal intimacy issues
- Learn communication skills
- Resolve repeated conflicts
- Learn how to balance life and work
Couples will engage in an important Consulting Session before they begin the counselling program.
The consulting session helps Couples to:
- Identify the foundational problems
- Know the internal and external factors that give to the issues on the ground
- Realize what their real concerns are
- Take a Resilient approach towards their Matrimonial Challenges
- Better understand the Counseling Package Recommended
The consulting sessions can be held online, traditionally or from the comfort of your home.
Please note The Consulting Session is cost-effective and extra charges will be applied for sessions held at your venue.