About This Retreat
Grandpopo has been made popular for Voodoo and you may believe that that is all there is to it. However, if you go by that belief, you are sure missing out on One of the Best Resort Cities in the World.
The land has great natural gifts of life that you can’t buy with money like the Sea, Lake, Beach, Constant cool breeze, Majestic Coconut Trees, the Mangroves, etc. That is why Grandpopo is one of the spots that we have A Taste 0f Heaven Private Retreats.
Our Retreat Programs are packed with reflective and transformational exercises and also full of relaxation and fun that will leave you feeling your best possible self. Our retreat programs are focused on helping people develop and maintain the kind of balance required to stay on track in their individuality, marriage, relationship and at work. We hope you’ll join us.
Grandpopo is a wonderful beach town in which to spend a few tranquil days. The village has plenty going on at the weekend, when Cotonou residents come to decompress.
Grandpopo is located in the Republic of Benin, bordered by Togo to the west, Nigeria to the east, and Burkina Faso and Niger to the north.
During the retreat, you will learn skills to:
- Break compulsive habits
- Understand your MBTI personality assessment
- Let go of past hurts
- A shift in perception with a healthier perspective
- How to forgive and be forgiven
- How to rebuild broken trust
- Refresh, rejuvenat, re-energise and re-empower
- Harness the power of anger
- Road Trip from Cotonou to Grandpopo
- Comprehensive Tour of the City of Grandpopo
- Dinner at the beach
- Boat Ride to the City of birds, the mangrove, the Salt village, and the mysterious point where the river meets the Sea
- All meals, snacks + drinks
- Luxury accommodations
- Daily group sessions
- Curriculum and tools for a more connected relationship
- Group activities
- Access to retreat venue’s amenities including sea view bedrooms, comfortable lounge with a sea view, swimming pool with a swimming instructor.
What’s not included
- Transportation from parts of Nigeria to Cotonou. However, arrangements can be made for you with Drivers who will bring you in without issues at the Borders.
Next Retreat Date
23rd October 2020 – 26TH October 2020