Are You Planning On Dating A Married Man, Or Already Dating One? You Should Read This.
I just heard that you are dating a Married Man. Is it true? If it is, then I believe there are some things you may need to understand.
- He will be a very good lover to you because he is experienced to an extent since he has had a Woman in his life for a while now. And so he may likely mesmerize you by treating you softly and with respect unlike how the single guy treats you, but later, he will become very jealous and possessive choking your life.
- He may give you things, and maybe a lot of it too which you will find useful and helpful, but all those things will eventually bring further problems in your life, because it has a CURSE added to it, remember it’s not a blessing from God. You are actually reaping from a Ground that is not yours.
- When he leaves you, (and believe me HE WILL LEAVE YOU either to go back to his wife, or for your friend or your colleague), after a year all the things he brought for you would have fizzled away one by one, and you will be back to square one, empty and out of touch with true friends.
- It will get to a point he will start asking you to have a Child for him, believe me “they all do”. When you have the Child, you are tied, and he is gone like a wind. He believes you are trapped now, and have become one of his liabilities.
- A married Man will take about 7 to 10 years of your life and FOR NOTHING! You see it’s not always easy to leave him, because when your conscience can’t take it anymore and you tell him you want to leave, he will keep begging you, and even promise to marry you at that point, but trust me HE WON’T MARRY YOU!
- By the time he is tired of you, he will encourage you to go out and meet people. He will tell you that when you meet a guy you like, you should bring him so he can approve of him, and give his blessings.
- By the time it is over, most of the Men who will come your way don’t have Jobs, or don’t have any concrete vision in life and are just looking for a Woman to latch upon.IS THIS YOUR BEST PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE?
Do you think you should consider breaking-up the Relationship no matter how resourceful it may feel like now? IT RARELY ENDS WELL. Remember what GOES round, COMES round.
This Article Was Written By Jerome Yaovi Onipede