When You Find Yourself Where You Don’t Want To Be
Written by Jerome Yaovi Onipede
Let’s start with the worst case scenario.
Imagine you wake up and you are in a Coffin. You thought you were dreaming at first, because you have had crazy dreams in the past, but to your greatest surprise IT IS REAL! You are actually in a coffin, and the Coffin has been buried in the Ground where it should be, the only thing is you are in it ALIVE, and if you don’t do something about it, in reality you will be dead shortly, and you may not die from suffocation like many who are reading this may think, but from FEAR, ANXIETY AND PANIC, just because you know this is a very hopeless case, and you are the one in it. Or is there a way out of a situation like this?
Now you can thank God you are not the one in a coffin, alive, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this. However that does not change the fact that you may be in a place you don’t want to be, because EVERY HUMAN BEING at one time or the other find themselves where they don’t want to be, and despite all the resources they have, they are not able to get themselves out of it.
One of the most humbling experience anyone can have is when you think you can do anything, and you have done some things, but now that it comes to what you consider very important to you, you are not able to do something about it, and because of Pride, you have kept it to yourself for a while downplaying it so people don’t know how much it means to you. Suddenly you are also beginning to believe that it doesn’t mean much to you anymore, not because you have a better perspective and in the light of a Bigger Picture you now consider it less important so you can move on with your life, but so that this aspect of your life doesn’t hurt anymore, but IT STILL HURTS!
If it doesn’t, why did you start doing these things:
- Why are you now more open to Male Companionship, despite the fact that you are a Married Woman? You know that’s not you, or is it?
- Why do you keep paying tuition fees for young girls you meet around saying they need help, and going as far as having some of these girls come and spend sometime in your house where your Wife and Children live not caring that you are exposing your Family to danger, and forcing your Wife to be a part of your delusions?
- Why do you spend more time at the GYM now with younger Male Instructors who are taking advantage of your body, and leaving your Soul emptied. That was never you, so why now?
- Why are you that one female your organization is sending everywhere, traveling here and there, very stressful, though you have options, but you just let it continue?
- Why are you hiding from everyone, despite the fact that you use to love being out there. Suddenly it’s difficult to reach you. When we call you, you speak for a few seconds, say you will call back, but never do hoping we get the message?
- Why do you feel so envious now when your friends are doing well in life and moving forward. You don’t even acknowledge their promotions/success anymore, despite the fact that you are the one who use to disturb everyone that we have to celebrate this person or that Person?
You see sometimes when we find ourselves where we don’t want to be, like a Career that shuts us in rather than make us fly, a Marriage that should work but far from it, a Love Environment where there is nothing loving about it, Relationships that never lead to Marriage, Addiction that just won’t go away, Underachieving, etc, and we think the situation is hopeless, we feel stranded and either make DECISIONS THAT IS NOT US, or that show we have deeper underlying issues that must first be dealt with.
In your quest to get help, you may have spoken to so many people, but still find yourself where you don’t want to be, however I believe there’s one more person you should Consult with and that’s me. If you are really looking for help, and you value SINCERITY, then I believe WE CAN PULL THIS TOGETHER.
And if you have consulted with me before, then gone everywhere else only to find out that you now understand better what I was doing with you, then LET’S FINISH WHAT WE STARTED, let’s help you out of where you don’t want to be through the Grace and Wisdom that only God can give.
When You Find Yourself Where You Don’t Want To Be Was Written By
Jerome Yaovi Onipede